Friday, September 30, 2011

I Can See Clearly Now


The rain is gone!  We are seeing blue sky today.  Flowers that withered from the heat have  started blooming again.  It’s been awhile since I gave flowers from my garden to  someone who was in need of some cheer.  Putting seeds from my garden into cards for friends has been more my style lately.  Now is the time for me to collect seeds for next year.  Some seed are stored in notecard-size envelopes like the one on the right.  

 Others are in tiny coin envelopes with an image of the flower hand-drawn or rubber stamped on the front.  Decorating the tiny envelopes and filling them with seeds would be an easy project. 

  For homeschoolers, you could have math, science and art all in one project!    A seed packet from your little ones would be the perfect gift to tuck in a card for grandparents:-)

Thanks for checking the response boxes.  That spreads the sunshine around for the writer:-)  My dog is snoring softly so I think it's time to say good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment