Saturday, September 3, 2011

Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is?


Does anyone even care?  I’ve been listening to music samples @ Amazon.com  again.   If you think you know the group singing the songs in my head tonight,  write it in a comment @ the bottom of this post.  We hope you are feeling stronger every day and ready to play with stamps, stickers, paper and glue.  What time is it?  It is time to share a card! 
 
This card was the first card that I ever sent to a complete stranger.
Dustin Pike had drawn some cute little owls and offered them for free if we would use one of them on a card for Delia.  (After reading about her, you would want to send her a card anyway.)  Dustin’s drawings of the owls are digital stamps.  I colored the owl with alcohol-based markers and colored pencils.  Odorless Mineral Spirits on a Q-tip helped blend the colored pencils.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey.  The tiny purple brads are from Crafts 2000. Thank you for writing comments and for sending emails.  I like getting happy mail.   

Now I KNOW what time it is-— Time for me to go to bed!  Goodnight:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment